How to create jobs - By YJ Draiman for Mayor of Los Angeles
We have the manpower, technology and resources to be a producing nation and compete in world market.
1. Protect our patents and technology
2. Utilize our education system to draw on our brightest and most innovative students.
3. Keep jobs here, by reducing costs, increase productivity, less rules and regulations make the atmosphere for business much friendlier.
4. Put a ceiling on lawsuits
5. Require honest government with integrity and transparency
6. Reduce government, increase efficiency, and eliminate redundancy
7. Pay government employees based on performance and attendance (commission).
8. Banks and financial institutions should come back to reality and provide more realistic loan requirements for homes and business.
9. Set up a citizen’s oversight committee to monitor government performance.
10. Promote “Made in America” products with tax incentives.
11. Educate employees
12. Expedite development of Renewable Energy & implement Energy efficiency
More to come
By YJ Draiman for Mayor of Los Angeles2013
PS. Obtain answers to the following three questions: Where are we now? Where are we going? How will we get there?
Economic crises and unemployment
Our current economic crisis is the number one concern of every American. It is time we exercise our constitutional right.
It is a government by the people for the people. It makes no difference whether you are a Democrat, Republican, Libertarian or any other political affiliation. It is time America’s citizens take control of their destiny and country starting from the city government to the county, state and the federal government. All elected officials must be accountable to their community and its residents. Our current budget crisis was brought about by the current administration – do you want this to continue and lose city services. I am a soldier in the battle to restore fiscal sanity for our district and our city, improve the economic well being of the city and the welfare of all residents.
YJ Draiman for Mayor of Los Angeles2013